top53

Not sure where to put this Split Font

This is an eps monogram split font that someone sent me, I can't understand why it wont cut. It claim to be an eps file but signblazer see it as a bitmap. Does anyone have any suggestions,

Ric.eps

That is just a raster image stuck in an eps file. No vector lines at all. 

Ok, i tried to do a trace in inkscape did not come out to my satisfaction, do you no if anyone sells a font like this so you can add the name in the middle?

just google split fonts and you'll find several, including the one you posted. There are also some youtube vids on how to create your own split font.

Actually after closer looking what I found was just individual letters. That being said, creating your own split font isn't too difficult and here is the flourish that is used in the image you posted.

Split Floruish.svg

Shadow, I found those. They are downloaded as jpegs and I would still have to vector them. Once vectored at different settings it still, just not sharp enough. I might as well start from scratch. They would look good on some drinking glasses I just didn't want do each letter.

nice job darcshadow. I availed myself a copy too. Never know when those might come in handy!