Sign in to follow this  
Glenda

Cutter for t shirts

I started with the SC as well.  I then added a graphtec and a titan 2.  The SC was a great price for me to cut my teeth.  I did have to spend time with that learning curve to get the most out of the SC and get it dialed in.  Once I did it was great.  (especially for the price)  I then (from reading these forums) learned about the servo motor machines and heard how great graphtec was.  I found a good deal on craigs list for a non working graphtec at a great price.  I am kind of handy so took a chance.  With help from the forum I was able to get it up and running at no additional cost!  Bonus!  the difference is huge!

I then added a Titan, it to has the servo motor but is a lot cheaper than a graphtec.  Although the Titan is nice (because of the servo motor)  I went back to the graphtec.  It is just that much better!  I recently parted was with my old trusty SC that started it all but still have the graphtec which gets most of the work but I also still have the Titan.  I use it more for thicker items like glitter so I don't have to keep changing settings on one machine.

• Like 1