Sign in to follow this  
Pcrat

New cutter, old one went to crap.

Ok, so its been a while since ive been around,

I used to own a uscutter 34" MH Series cutter. Worked ok. The board went along with other issues. Took some time, got a new job, moved etc.

So im looking at a new cutter. I know i dont have much, right now, so looking at a $300.00 budget, i know not much. Just looking to cut.  
Any suggestions? I know these budget machines use a stepper motor, etc. but something to get me started again, and will upgrade this summer. I got alot of people asking me again and i do miss it. :)

something around the 30" range, well enough to cut atleast 30" rolls.

Please dont hound me about budget cutters, i know i know. But right now its what i can afford, ive been saving up for a little while now. Remember, im divorced, kids, all that fun stuff lol. 

Thanks guys. Its good to be back!

Yeah if in the price range Id definitely get a SC. Ran mine about 5 years or so, paid itself off dozens and dozens of times. Still works, just got a graphtec so keeping SC around as a back up just in case.

My current primary cutter is now the MH871, but when I owned the SC a few years back, it was a good solid unit (and actually I prefer it over the LPII).