stewiegriffin

Ok, noob question, can't get two images to appear together .

So I'm stuck, and I'm not the greatest with this program but still haven't had this issue come up over the years of making simple basic stuff. I'm trying to combine to pictures I have, both cut just fine and both are seen when the pictures are separate , now when I combine both items , or try to create a text with the picture ( trying to print the instagram logo ) I either get the text to appear, and the IG logo won't or vice versa . As I said I am a noob, but tried highlighting everything, I tried welding, I tried unmasking, inverting and just couldn't figure it out. I know someone that knows this program would take about 10 seconds to figure it out, so what am I doing wrong ?

in production manager have you selected "send all colors" - I believe in the third tab?

It was a long day so can't say for sure, I did click on a few swatches under the cut screen . I'll try that tomorrow though and hopefully have better results. Thanks for the quick reply.

11 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

in production manager have you selected "send all colors" - I believe in the third tab?

When I did that my cutter went crazy ( using a uscutter ) , basically was making a bunch of dots instead of cutting in a line. I'm trying to cut/plot . When I turned the option off it cut fine but will only see one of the pictures on that page.

My guess is that the two images are different colors ex. Two different shades.

Try selecting all images and then assigning a single color- then plotting.

Betting that file is not clean as send all colors just sends them all regardless of color.  So the dots must be reminants of a bad trace