shawnl

For Sale: KNK Force Cutter and Accessories

I ordered a KNK Force and accessories a month ago and need to sell it.  I just don't have the time that I thought I'd have to learn it in-between work and family (spouse has various health issues that have cropped back up).  Blades were never used, only my pen tool. Everything is in perfect shape.

(1) KNK Force
(1) KNK Force Engraving Tool
(2) KNK Force Standard Detail Blades (Red)
(2) Force 15"x15" Mats
(6) Oracal 651 Vinyl 12"

I'm using SCAL 4 Pro for Mac, but you can use any software that's compatible.  I'll have to read the terms on SCAL 4 Pro for Mac, but the license may be non-transferrable. 

Contact me if you're interested.

IMG_1719.JPG

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

I'm in the US (Mississippi Gulf Coast to be exact), so if you're local we can meet.  If you're on a MAC and can use SCAL Pro 4 and it's transferable, I'd like to get $775 and I'll throw in shipping.  That's over  a $100 savings plus the vinyl.  I'm willing to entertain offers  too  though. 

might be a tough sell here - most of the members bought cutters from the company that host this forum - not a lot of them are into the "craft" cutters - some already own them and some have already upgraded to more capable machines since starting in the crafts area.   just FYI as I see your only 2 post on the forum are to sell your cutter
more capable cutters from this company start at the $280 range and for the price you are asking they can almost get a servo motor cutter.  
very educated group on here

Dakota since you wanted to jump in here, I'll respond to you.  Evidently, you don't know much about KNK cutters, they're much more than a 'craft' cutter, but the Force can also engrave, and emboss.   This isn't your father's Cricut.

they use it with scalp :)

for around $650 they have a dremel tool to attach to it :)

check out their web site go-c

It's def an interesting concept. A bit larger version would be more interesting. (and I thing there is one) Kind of like having a vinyl cutter that only handles 12" widths. The router thing is what I noticed. If I get a router table it's going to need to handle 48" x 96" signs personally. I don't have one right now for the very reason I have yet to buy a printer. I'm already over my budget allowances with the boss. (My wife)