I will export out of signblazer in eps format and then open it up in sure cuts a lot.

Donn

Make sure the graphic you are exporting is a vector format and it should work

sure cults alot takes svg and or svg outline.. I use scalps pro 4 but not signblazer. not sure about eps tho. never tried to use that into scalps

Primal and mm - you can import svg, ai, eps and pdf (with vector points) into SCALP and cut them.  But it will only save the project as an svg - go figure.

There may be other formats it will read and cut too, but I only know of these.

Occasionally when I am working in AI, *something* goes wrong that I cannot figure out.  Sometimes I can save the same file in eps and it works fine.

Cal

I can't seem to get the file to export not sure if I am missing a step or what.  I am trying to export from signblazer to my desktop and then import into sure cuts a lot. 

I cannot help with Signblazer either.

Try making a request in the Signblazer forum how to export to the desktop.  I am sure it is something simple, but I do not use it...

Cal

Don't have SB in front of me, but I think you just do a save as and select the EPS option.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:02 PM, mmwilson said:

How do you export from signblazer.

Don't know if this will make sense but, with your graphic in signblazer, go to file and click on export, when the export page comes up, give your file a name at the top left, make sure the file type is eps down at the bottom left, upper right will be the folder that the file will be saved in, you need to have a folder to export it to ( I put one on my c drive named signblazer files) under the folder window in the upper right click the down arrow and pick or locate your signblazer folder, then go down a little farther and deselect the box that says selected, then hit the ok button at the upper right and badda bing badda bang it should be in the signblazer folder waiting to be imported to scalp. I hope this makes some sense, it may not be the best or fastest but it works for me.

Donn