Sign in to follow this  
castironrobbie

Anyone else slow?

I was doing so well for the past month-month and a half now all of a sudden a snail's pace. I have a ton of orders I am shipping today, a couple customs I need to get cracking on, but orders just aren't coming in very quickly this week or end of last.

Holiday maybe?

I delivered 3 jobs yesterday. Not slow here, but I didn't get many orders over the holiday weekend,either...

slower couple of days but is letting me catch up on a couple of projects I actually got some lead time on - heck golf scramble gave me first batch a month early - usually that is more like a few days - so it lets me fill in when I have time.  kinda nice but un nerving as it is so unusual to have time to work on it.  winners coffee mugs done yesterday!

We are so insanely crazy busy it's not even funny. Normally we are reasonably slow immediately after the 4th but not this year, we are just as busy!

• Like 1

I've gotten 15 orders out the door today so that's good. I have a job I need to work on today that is 50 decals. And I have several that need to ship tomorrow so I guess it's good.

I also just cut a back window decal for myself. Lol can't believe I didn't have one already

• Like 3