Just a heads-up, they've yanked the archived page which shows a SignBlazer Download (in the old Support pages, which still were cached in the USUTTER webpage files)

That leaves the only active link for obtaining the install file (.exe) being THIS --

https://support.uscutter.com/hc/en-us

I hope that doesn't disappear as well !!!

a whole new support page is coming - will be a lot easier to navigate - I am willing to bet they are going to drop the signblazer links altogether as it hasn't been updated since the owner died many many years ago - I know the old timers that used it loved it (I did when I started) but it is probably time to put it to sleep

What do you mean -- put it to sleep?

It works perfectly fine, thanks.

Abandonware is abandonware, but the fact remains it is an indispensible part of many thousands (or even tens of thousands) of people's cutter setup, and will not be so easily discarded by us.

Supported officially by those in charge at USCutter corporate levels? Of course not, nor would I expect it to be !!!

That is not even the point, however.

The point is ---  the SignBlazer installer file itself that is still currently being hosted in the USC web servers (thankfully)  contains the clean and fully-functional hybrid version that is absolutely an effective and appropriate way to hook up a computer to a basic USCutter machine (MH, SC, LP2) and get going into making cuts in literally five minutes, no brainer.

Anyone who disparages the still-valid creation of Jerry Bonham simply doesn't understand the legacy cutter software community, in general.

I mean, c'mon, there are actually people who still operate WinXP on their old-timer Dell laptops, can you believe it?

Yeah, it's probably time to put that Windows OS to sleep, as well (and Microsoft has done so, officially, of course) ---  but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater in this case, I say.

Well if they no longer offer the download (and I think they should!), I have no doubts at all that someone else will :rolleyes::bear:

• Like 2

Dakotagrafx said -- "I am willing to bet they are going to drop the signblazer links altogether..."

Uh, what kind of bet is that? The opening post to the thread has just revealed that the only existing 'links' page (in the archives) that included SignBlazer download has been taken down by USCUTTER. So, they have already done what Scott boldly 'predicts' !!!

I agree with BearlyRich, and sincerely plead with someone who has an available server to go ahead and provide an accessible source for SBE installer (hybrid, no start-up nag screens) download.

If I had such a web server, I would do it.

download.uscutter.com/SBEforUSCutterSetup.exe

Signblazer ended when Jerry died because Jerry WAS Signblazer. He personally wrote all of the drivers..every single one.I spoke to him not long before he died and he was in the process of working on the USB drivers.

• Like 1

Uh, what kind of bet is that? 

The kind that he doesn't want to lose money on?