Sign in to follow this  
CyberSultan

Flexi Starter 8.5 Demo

When I get the demo copy of the software I will post up a link if it doesnt require any license/username and password if anyone is interested

When I get the demo copy of the software I will post up a link if it doesnt require any license/username and password if anyone is interested

The demo you are getting comes with a license key that needs to be activated.  Mine was good for 720 hours (90 work days).

So all this talk about getting the Flexi Demo.

Cyber & Ryan - How did it work for you guys (as compared to SBE)? Inquiring minds want to know  :o

I received the FlexiSign Pro demo (their most expensive version).  There is definitely, IMO, no comparison between it and SBE.  But FlexiSign pro is a few thousand $$ compared to less than $100 for SBE.  Since this was just a demo version (time limit on the key), I did purchase FlexiStarter 8.5 from USCutter ($99).  I really like it.  Doesn't have all the editing capabilities of SBE, but I use other programs like Inkscape, CorelDraw, and Illustrator to do all my graphic work...and just need a good cutting software to simply cut.  For that, I really like FlexiStarter.  It is very stable, can accept a variety of file formats, and has a great environment to work in.  When you go to cut the image, there is a lot of flexibility on how to position your image, etc.  I give Flexi :o :o.