bostonterrier

US CUTTER Titan 3 w/ vinyl master cut HELP!!

I need help!! I've been cutting with my US CUTTER Titan 3 and vinyl master cut for about 5 months without any issues. NOW tonight I'm having a problem...

Issue one:

In the middle of a project cut it just stopped....and I wasn't able to start again from where it stopped.

Issue two:

The vinyl keeps traveling when I'm doing an area test to start over now.

Please...What am I doing wrong??!!

Thank you for any help!

Melissa

You most likely are doing nothing wrong - I bought a Titan 2 and it did the SAME thing. USCutter sent me a motherboard and that didn't help. Finally I returned it and I am waiting for the replacement it's real hardship for us as we REALLY need that machine right now. 

CALL SUPPORT - 

The stopping can be a few different causes. This can be an error in VM, it can be communication failure from the cutter side, it could also be Microsoft Power management options.

The vinyl travelling sounds like either the pinch rollers aren't lined up properly, or it is skewing from not being loaded correctly. I would recommend you call support for further troubleshooting . I think they can help you figure this one out.

The stopping can be a few different causes. This can be an error in VM, it can be communication failure from the cutter side, it could also be Microsoft Power management options.

The vinyl travelling sounds like either the pinch rollers aren't lined up properly, or it is skewing from not being loaded correctly. I would recommend you call support for further troubleshooting . I think they can help you figure this one out.

Could you please elaborate on the "Microsoft Power management options"  ?

Thank you,

BB