paxtang

Cut Path

You could weld them when cutting. OR,  you could use your scissors, and cut away one of those paths, slide the designs together and join. 

When you weld the center line is removed. I want to tile these into many squares so the scissor approach would be very time consuming.

I guess I am not understanding what you are wanting here.  Maybe I answered too soon.. It is a path, it has 2 sides that it will cut on...Inside /outside. 

I haven't used Flexi in long time, so I might be fuzzy.  If there was a combine option that would do it, but I don't think there is, (combine as in make paths into a compound path.)  You could make them in inkscape and use combine, after converting the rounded rectangles to path.  Another option would be to draw a line down the center of the result you got from weld with  and join/close the paths.  Your posted image shows open gaps to the right in my browser.  If those are there and not some browser or cropping anomaly, those would have to be closed also.

What I would try is make one rectangle.  Click on cut/plot,  when the cut/plot window opens, under the General Tab bump up the quantity to however many you want.  Next to quantity is the copy spacing make it 0.00.  Then go to the Options tab and  turn off Weed Border.   Next to Weed Border is Panel Margin make it 0.00 and give that a try.

I just cut out 10 rectangles, 2 horizontal rows of 5 and they were tight up against one another on all sides.  My cutter cut the path between both rectangles twice but no little strings of vinyl in between.

here's the test.  it was a piece of scrap.  I took out every other rectangle so they would show up.

post-24657-0-28403000-1463799590_thumb.j