Dakotagrafx

Prayers for mr 300's

I spent most of my adult career in a place where you learned to read people - after chatting with Bill for the last 8 years I finally got to meet him face to face 2 years ago when in his area and you so seldom meet someone that is "genuine" nice and honest as they appear from internet chatting.  Bill was everything I had imagined as far as honest, nice, good hearted.  I feel honored to have actually gotten to meet him as his story as a wounded veteran that had such a terrible injury and to continue on to a full career after that instead of taking the "disability".  then to continue to give back to the veteran organizations in products, donations and participation after that spoke to who Bill really was.  I am truly honored to have meet him and appreciate the time he made for me in his life.

• Like 6

I met Bill in 2013 when I took my new van on it's first road trip. It was a short 3 hour drive from my house to his. My wife and I spent a full day with him, shooting the breeze and talking graphics and sublimation. I did not have any clue as to the fact that he had already contacted his local supplier(ACP) to get a Sublimation setup ready for me. After showing my wife, and giving her some subbed items, we were hooked. When we got to the store everything was ready for us and a few hundred dollars lighter we headed home. You could say he was too helpful, LOL. Since that day we corresponded many times both for graphic help and just plain BS'ing. Over the years I went to see him a few times and we taught  each other tips and tricks. As we all know, Bill was very active on this forum and would spend many hours helping everyone. I will be going to his Memorial Service to say my Farewell to a good friend. He will be missed by all.

• Like 7

Bill was a great guy. I never met him in person but I've talked to him on here for 3 years. Rest in peace Mr 300s.

Prayers going up for the family.

Oh no..  I have lost a great friend....I'm just sorry that I never got to meet Bill in person....We had many, many great laughs and conversations  outside the forum... He will be missed here... R.I.P. Bill. 

• Like 3

Sad news, i did not know him personally, but chatted a couple times with him. Rest in Peace Bill. Prayers for his friends and family in this time

• Like 1

Guys,

Not sure what to say........ I didn't know Bill very well,we only talked a few times. He seemed like a great guy, genuine like everyone says.Please if there is anything at all we can do please let us know!! Player for his family.

Thank you for the update. Prayers and condolences to his family. He was a great guy and will be missed.

• Like 1

To the Moderators..... Can we turn mr 300's profile page into some kind of memorial  page? Feels like we should do something, just don't know what. :-\

• Like 3

Prayers, and condolences to his family. I enjoyed our talks on here and his posts. Great guy all around. We lost one of the great members.

To the Moderators..... Can we turn mr 300's profile page into some kind of memorial  page? Feels like we should do something, just don't know what. :-\

I'm a newbie mod so I'll let John or Scott handle that but it sounds like a pretty great idea. He was a true American hero, those guys don't come around all that often in life. 

• Like 2

Complete disbelief. 

I find it hard to grasp that he's gone.    

I was planning on taking a drive down to see him once my car was finished.   I really wanted to check out his mustang and see his son's truck.    

Prayers go out to his family.  

R.I.P. Mr300.

You will be missed.

• Like 4

Bill's Memorial Service will be Monday, June 13th, at the Sarasota, Florida, National Cemetery at 10:30am. 

All. Just got back home from Bill's Memorial Service. He had a full Military Honor Service with around seventy friends and family in attendance. A Celebration of Life lunch was held afterward at the recreation center by his home. His family thanked me for attending his service and wanted me to thank all the forum members for their prayers. Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed by all of us.

• Like 7

RIP Brother. I'll see you in Valhalla

Not many know of Valhalla mostly people with Norsk background I take it you are either of Norwegian, Swedish or Danish Background?

Not many know of Valhalla mostly people with Norsk background I take it you are either of Norwegian, Swedish or Danish Background?

Or if that was the name of your high school.