Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Cutting wrong end

Ok Im trying to use my flexi now that I have the graphtec. But its cutting wrong end of workspace. it shows the image to cut at the arrows indicating end of roll but feeds the 24" (workspace 14x24) then cuts it on that end. so in this example I have a 24" piece with only the 7" image cut on wrong end. so feeding off roll is a PITA, and 17" waste of material. I have a few big jobs to cut today but cant have it doing this.

Untitled-2_zpsyh3hobeo.jpg

Just tried scalp and it prefed about 3" before cut so I'm clueless what is going on. About to hook my sc back up

Make sure Command Origin is Lower left....    And looking at the media.   With what you are cutting there is no reason to change Material to "user defined".   That I see.    Leave the length at 1968..  inches.    I leave mine alone at the 29 x 1968,  (I have 30" cutter).  on most all jobs.  Unless I would be cutting a couple 3" vertical on 5" scrap vinyl.  Then I would change the user defined to 5" w x 1968,so that it would not go off the edge. 

Think origin on cutter may be it. Lol if I had left it to 1968 length it may have fed whole roll through before getting to start cut

Didn't even realize that till just now. Makes me rethink the ride I'm doing later lol

• Like 1

just had the fan on the cutter computer power supply go bad - when i got that replaced computer wouldn't boot - after 15 min found one of the dvd drives was causing the issue - friday the 13th :huh:??  wouldn't be right if one of our computers didn't have an issue right before a vacation

• Like 1

just had the fan on the cutter computer power supply go bad - when i got that replaced computer wouldn't boot - after 15 min found one of the dvd drives was causing the issue - friday the 13th :huh:??  wouldn't be right if one of our computers didn't have an issue right before a vacation

Isn't that always the truth.