Sign in to follow this  
thebuigarian

Graphtec CE3000-60 Help, it's my dads dream to use this but I can't set it up.

not sure what the beef is but pm if you want to talk it out - it's getting real old with the side handed personal stuff

Definitely will in the next couple of days, thank you for offering, really you've been great help! 

Definitely will in the next couple of days, thank you for offering, really you've been great help! 

actually that was for a couple of our old timers that seem to have something going on - I know I have offended this way before but looking at it from outside the conversation the antagonistic remarks are not helping.  I know when I do that I have a couple of people that will PM me to get my head back in the right place.

the newbie in the case did NOTHING wrong  - just some family bickering for some reason 

So pretty much, right now I have connected my cutter to my computer, and it is recognized by Sign Cut Productivity Pro 1 AND Cutting Master 2.0. I use corel draw to make an image and import it to SignCut PP1 as an AI file, and a PLT file for Cutting Master 2 (The image uses vectors). I also changed the setting on my printer to be able to use hardware not made from Graphtec. The problem right now is that when I click "cut out" on SignCut, the cutter just cuts a straight line down the vinyl and nothing else. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Is there other settings that I have to adjust? I just do not understand why the program recognized the cutter, is able to send an image to it to cut, but the cutter just makes a straight line cut until the vinyl roll is out. 

With SignCut it works best with AI version 8 if you have the ability to save to that format. If you have the SignCut plug-in installed in either Corel or AI it will save on the fly for you to the appropriate file format. 

I finally fixed it, it was just an origin position problem. Thank you all for your help, I definitely now know where to start for any more questions