Sign in to follow this  
AmericanWarriorDecals

Problem cutting file

So I can't figure out what's wrong with my cutter or cut file. It keeps over cutting on the third box down from the top and vertical line next to it. My cameo cut this file nonproblem. I was using speed 100 and force 54 and even went down to speed 12 and it keeps doing this. Any ideas? It's hard to see but it's he top left corner next to tweezer tip.

post-98081-0-88150800-1461615703_thumb.j

also take a look at it in wire frame a lot of times you can find problems that way ...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mr300s" data-cid="417521" data-time="1461620298"><p>

also take a look at it in wire frame a lot of times you can find problems that way ...</p></blockquote>

It looked fine there. I just can't figure it out. I did trace an image of it through SCALP. So I'm going to try and just import the vector image and hope that works better. Im wondering if there something with the angle, but it cut the smaller ones fine so it's gotta be something else. Worst case I'll use the silhouette and figure it before the next order comes in.

That's a lot of force for a Titan, I start out at 38 and as I see blade ware I bump it a tad. Where I am going with this is too much force is just as bad as too much blade. 

So it seems to have been fixed and worked perfect on the white vinyl. But when I went and cut another 50 decals in silver. It did it again but now in different places. Is there something with the metallic vinyl that makes it different. I'm using the supplies Roland 45 degree blade. Any ideas? At this point after wasting 4ft of vinyl I'm just going to use the silhouette for this order.

post-98081-0-23374900-1461708246_thumb.j

post-98081-0-02944800-1461708255_thumb.j

That's a lot of force for a Titan, I start out at 38 and as I see blade ware I bump it a tad. Where I am going with this is too much force is just as bad as too much blade. 

Still new with all these options and at this level. I have a lot to learn apparently! Ill try the suggestions.

Here is the file if anyone can figure it out, I'm just going to use my Silhouette Cameo for this file I guess.  Last settings were speed 48 force 38 roland blade 60 degree on Oracal 651 metallic silver vinyl.

Here is the file if anyone can figure it out, I'm just going to use my Silhouette Cameo for this file I guess.  Last settings were speed 48 force 38 roland blade 60 degree on Oracal 651 metallic silver vinyl.

no file attached

I see lots of wobbly lines - - - - not sure what exactly you are seeing

The wobbly lines come out fine it's the smal over cut you can see in the silver decal. I wish I could just straight export my silhouette studio files into SCALP. The silhouette file is perfect.