Sign in to follow this  
AmericanWarriorDecals

Comparison?

Good evening everyone. I'm getting ready to order a Titan 2 tomorrow and graduate from my Silhouette Cameo 2. I have become very accustomed to all the features and options offered in the Silhouette Studio design software. I was reading through the document provided with all the features of Vinyl Master Ltr and it seems there are several things that my old software could do that this cant. I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on the capabilities and limitations. Thank you!

Just know that the trial version is the XPT version with all the bells and whistles.....Don't get me wrong its well worth the money....I have it and love it, but the lower versions lose a lot of the functions

The "demo" can actually be all 3, you choose which one upon starting the program. I would recommend at minimum purchasing the Pro level.

Just know that the trial version is the XPT version with all the bells and whistles.....Don't get me wrong its well worth the money....I have it and love it, but the lower versions lose a lot of the functions

I got tricked into thinking this also.  

I bought the PRO and I lost alot of paint and masking functions.   After looking into it I realized the Pro demo really ended up being the XPT.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Go-C Graphics" data-cid="416996" data-time="1460787524"><p>

I got tricked into thinking this also. <br />

<br />

I bought the PRO and I lost alot of paint and masking functions. After looking into it I realized the Pro demo really ended up being the XPT.</p></blockquote>

You have to pick which version when it loads up. The demo is all 3.

I got tricked into thinking this also.

I bought the PRO and I lost alot of paint and masking functions. After looking into it I realized the Pro demo really ended up being the XPT.

You have to pick which version when it loads up. The demo is all 3.
Correct!I picked PRO but it still loaded with a lot of the XPT functions. That's why I thought it had those things like removing the back ground of a pictures. Once I purchased it I found out through the documentation it doesn't have these functions.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Go-C Graphics" data-cid="417019" data-time="1460844494"><p>

Correct!I picked PRO but it still loaded with a lot of the XPT functions. That's why I thought it had those things like removing the back ground of a pictures. Once I purchased it I found out through the documentation it doesn't have these functions.</p></blockquote>

That's really weird, I used the demo on two of our PCs and I don't recall it doing that. I did have an issue with it not installing on one of our PCs tho all together.

The demo only loads the level you select i.e. if you select Pro it will only run Pro and you will see the special effects and mask editor etc. will not be available. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this