LLaurence

Need 75 T-shirts printed by 4/19/16

Hey Yall' 
Its been a while since I've posted, I am back with a job I need to sub out to someone.

I am working with a non profit and I take care of 99% of what they need, but they are having an event and now need t-shirts, I am not currently doing any screen printing.. I have attached the mock-up of what I need. 

75 total- Assorted sizes. (Child to Adult)
Black

Comment, DM Me or send me an email (LovelyLetterings@gmail.com with your pitch on price and timeline

Thanks a million :) 
Lindsay L. 

post-34215-0-30666500-1459833419_thumb.j

I screen print but this is out of my league,   :(

Shoot I think I just sent you a message specifically because I saw the post you made of your shop set up lol

So 100% of the people who emailed me said that this is a difficult design (over the sholder)...  I'm sorry but I found this video from ryonet about all over screen printing and how to kind of get around things tht ould make this hard for traditional screen printing stations and equipment.... 

.... Any one think they can do it? :)

I don't screen print so I have NO clue what I'm talking about but just looking at that video, Those screens are way bigger than any I've seen in anyone's setup around here

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LLaurence" data-cid="416185" data-time="1459840307"><p>

So 100% of the people who emailed me said that this is a difficult design (over the sholder)... I'm sorry but I found this video from ryonet about all over screen printing and how to kind of get around things tht ould make this hard for traditional screen printing stations and equipment.... <a href='

'>
</a> .... Any one think they can do it? :)</p></blockquote>

Wish it was just this easy. There is about3-500 in equipment right here. Then you will have to make at least 2 or 3 screens so your design looks right on the shirts. I know you would settle for nothing less by your attitude about how easy this should be and how retarded all the screen printers are (that do this for a living). So maybe you should contact the company in the video and order the equipment and show us how easy it is. I have been printing for years and it not as easy as you think to screen print let alone this type of printing. Trust me there is a reason that most shops do not do this even the big boys

• Like 2

Wish it was just this easy. There is about3-500 in equipment right here. Then you will have to make at least 2 or 3 screens so your design looks right on the shirts. I know you would settle for nothing less by your attitude about how easy this should be and how retarded all the screen printers are (that do this for a living). So maybe you should contact the company in the video and order the equipment and show us how easy it is. I have been printing for years and it not as easy as you think to screen print let alone this type of printing. Trust me there is a reason that most shops do not do this even the big boys

..... I never said it was easy. I apologized for it being difficult. I understand how much the equipment costs and Ryonet explains some ways and instances where if you don't have the right equipment you can do other things to get around it. I understand how much time goes into each screen and how difficult it is to expose a screen that big then on top of that on contact printing is a pain in the ass and that is basically the only way to do it. I didn't say "everyone can do it it's a piece of cake" I asked if anyone thought they could do it.

Clearly you don't think you can and that's fine, have a great rest of your day!

I don't screen print so I have NO clue what I'm talking about but just looking at that video, Those screens are way bigger than any I've seen in anyone's setup around here

Yeah I totally get that. I do know that some screen printers will make their own screens though and on this forum people are pretty damn nifty and creative so idk I figured there might be a couple of people who would be able to get it done.

Just looking at that, Each size of shirt is going to need its own measurements and set up.

• Like 2

This can be done with HTV. Not all that much fun though. I have an over the shoulder design I did with an excavator bucket and have done two. One for me and one for one of my employee's (at my day job). I then promptly raised my price due to the PIA factors. Hitting the collar just right and working around the shoulder which never really likes to lay flat. Big job. Does this design extend beyond the shoulder top seam? I'd probably be in the $18 range IF it doesn't actually wrap on over the back. If it does then that would add considerably. Getting them done and to you by the 19 would be close. 

I think you would be money ahead to re-design and go a little less unique layout in favor of a more cost effective one and you can get some plastisol transfers and do it yourself. 

and you would need a new screen for each size shirt almost if you want to do youth and adults

I would send this out to a Dye Sub that makes shirts! lol 

My thought was it could be sublimated in a print/press/sew environment.   That is you don't press the finished shirt, your press sections of the shirt then sew them together.  Of course sub limits you to polyester.

All over sublimation could skip the sewing.

Maybe ask over at the tshirt forums for someone that does this:  http://www.t-shirtforums.com/.  If you need these in such a hurry, changing the design might have to happen.

• Like 2

Hey Yall' 

Its been a while since I've posted, I am back with a job I need to sub out to someone.

I am working with a non profit and I take care of 99% of what they need, but they are having an event and now need t-shirts, I am not currently doing any screen printing.. I have attached the mock-up of what I need. 

75 total- Assorted sizes. (Child to Adult)

Black

Comment, DM Me or send me an email (LovelyLetterings@gmail.com with your pitch on price and timeline

Thanks a million :) 

Lindsay L. 

ryan make it look easy but its very hard. also that shirt shown is Dye Sub allover cut and sew print.

• Like 1