xyzsniper

Inkscape to vinyl cutter help

I drew a design using the bezier curve and circle tool in inkscape. I would like my vinyl cutter to trace the pattern one time as viewed in outline display mode...real simple.

If I select everything and assign a 1px stroke width, the cutter will make 2 passes (sees the line as having width)

If I select everything and assign a fill color, I get 5 extra vertical lines where the stripes meet the circle (cuts what you would see in normal mode) even though the segment there has been deleted.

Maybe I'm going about it all the wrong way or missing something obvious.

Rsample.svg

Darcshadow gave you a test file on the other post, and he/we were waiting there to hear back from you.  

When he says he you started this conversation in another topic, he was politely pointing out how just plan rude that is.

I agree with the above. He spent time messing with things for you to try and got ignored. Sorry to be blunt but that's def a waste of his time. 

• Like 1

It also kinds sucks for some future dude looking for similar answers. I have some comments but I don't know which post to put them in so it's not a waste of MY time too. 

• Like 1