Molan_Labe

My Vehicle

Well I finally started to put my graphics on one of my vehicles today, It's not done yet, have a few more things to add.

post-97049-0-77538600-1459109879_thumb.j

post-97049-0-63078600-1459112006_thumb.j

• Like 2

Do you have 'commercial vehicle' insurance? A lot of insurance companies declare, that when you badge your personal vehicle, with your business name, and stuff, it becomes a 'commercial vehicle'. Not picking you out flawless, this goes for anyone. Best to check with your insurance company. Just another way for them to deny your claim, if it ever arises. A commercial 'rider' doesn't/shouldn't, cost that much?

• Like 1

Do you have 'commercial vehicle' insurance? A lot of insurance companies declare, that when you badge your personal vehicle, with your business name, and stuff, it becomes a 'commercial vehicle'. Not picking you out flawless, this goes for anyone. Best to check with your insurance company. Just another way for them to deny your claim, if it ever arises. A commercial 'rider' doesn't/shouldn't, cost that much?

Hi Knucklehead, Yes I have commercial auto insurance and General Liability for the company, to cover me just incase something happens on the job.

Hi Knucklehead, Yes I have commercial auto insurance and General Liability for the company, to cover me just incase something happens on the job.

Good job.

Nice job. I wish I could get time to do my wife car lol that she's been hounding me about doing

I love the colors but not the layout. The door logo doesn't match the body line perfectly. Could live with that if the rest of the added text stayed with the angled theme but it's laying at a different angle so it throws it off for me. These things are all a personal choice so my opinion is disposable. Seems like the usually look better following the bottom of the doors than anything else. Sometimes on some vehicles they match the window line and look ok but sometimes not. The human eye is an amazing detective for the little details. 

• Like 3