Sign in to follow this  
blacklabelgraphix

Flexi 10 Production Manager - Need Help Please!

I just went to Cutterpros.com  support and installed the driver there  it installed just fine....They sell Sagas. And they have Flexi install instructions. 

Where did you find the driver on that site?

Ok that worked,  run as administrator...On UScutter.driver....It installed.   But I did not have to do that at CutterPros.com

• Like 1

carolyn - did you try right clicking on the setup file and select run as administrator?

When I right click on the setup file it doesn't give me that option.

Ok that worked,  run as administrator...On UScutter.driver....It installed.   But I did not have to do that at CutterPros.com

Thanks for verifying

When I right click on the setup file it doesn't give me that option.

Right click the Set up.,,,  go down to properties.  Then security tab,  Then choose admin...

Yes, it would be best to reboot and start fresh,   Your cutter should recognize it, when plugged in. 

• Like 1

Ok. I rebooted. When I go to cut, production manager says "Cutting...0%" for a while then says "Write port error."

what port is shown on the active cutter in production manager?

I would make that usb since we just installed the usb drivers and with the titan usb works fine - 

Go into Flexi ,,,set up add cutter,, and Choose the 135011 (that should be Titan 2 53 inch.) and choose USB.

• Like 1

Go into Flexi ,,,set up add cutter,, and Choose the 135011 (that should be Titan 2 53 inch.) and see if USB is there.

Yes I have that cutter set up in production manager. I plugged into a different usb. It comes up com9. I changed that in the setup too.

Go into Flexi ,,,set up add cutter,, and Choose the 135011 (that should be Titan 2 53 inch.) and see if USB is there.

I think I read where he added the titan info to flexi so it might show up there - the wierd thing is when I had the 28" titan2 the driver was like the 720I and not the 720II that you would have thought 

Yes I have that cutter set up in production manager. I plugged into a different usb. It comes up com9. I changed that in the setup too.

strange - my graphtec says usb - and I thought when I had the titan it said usb when properly configured but I don't have it anymore so can't confirm

Go look under UScutter, In Flexi..., and see it it might show up there, That is where the other cutters show up...AS USCUTTER...Or try Titan.

Wow!. I don't know what I've done but it cuts now.

In Control Panel/Devices and Printers I have: TITAN-1350I - USCutter TITAN 48 under "Printer and Faxes". Also I have: SAGA Cutter Plotter under "Unspecified".

When I unplug the usb the SAGA Cutter Plotter goes away and pops back up when I plug back in. So what is the TITAN-1350I - USCutter TITAN 48 under "Printer and Faxes"?

If you followed the instructions correctly after installing the Flexi driver pack and copied it to your Flexi, Production Suite OUTPUT drivers it should read USCUTTER,listed in manufacturers according to the instructions of the READ ME file. . 

• Like 1

What version of Flexi?.. "Flexi" is the brand name, but there are several different versions starting with Flexistarter clear up to FlexisignPro....So what version? 

I don't use Flexi 10,  but you must have the item on your workspace selected,   Then go to Effects. Contour.    I use Flexistarter8.6