We’ve just updated all the Tech Support FAQs which deal with current issues, and is available for USCutter customers 24/7/365.

Tech Support FAQ:

http://iifuture.net/faq/index.php?action=show&cat=4

Main Site:

http://iifuture.net/faq/

You will find many issues are dealt with on this website, and we can add and amend these FAQs as required. We also welcome your input.

If you have a technical issue please lodge a ticket here:

http://future.support/

Thank you for your support  :) 

• Like 4

@Vinylmaster ... and what is the latest version number?

My v4.0.0.01 sp2 is dated 4/4/14 and (to my knowledge) hasn't updated since then.

I sent them an email. I'll post when I hear back. Odd these aren't being automatically updated.

They emailed back quickly with a file, updated to a version about 2 of 3 weeks old. I've already noticed some bug fixes and a new splash screen when first launching the software. Do we have to email periodically to receive updates or is there a website dedicated to seeing releases?

Yep, looks like mines really old  

Product:   VinylMaster Pro 4.0 Build No:   4.0.0.01. Full V4.0 SP2 Build Date:   6/5/2014 11:17:56 AM

Please note the USCutter edition of VinylMaster already has full auto-updating built in, so the update mentioned above is ONLY for non USCutter editions of VinylMaster Cut, Ltr, Pro and Xpt.

I just messaged Future Corp  I hope they send the update quickly I can't wait to see what's been changed.

How often are these updates? 

Are you using real world results and suggestions from every day users, or do you have a panel that you employ for these updates?

Can we make suggestions or where do we apply input for future updates?

Thank you

Updates are released as they are required but are usually combined into a single update every other month to minimize disruption. 

We receive advice from many sources and ask you to please use this form if you have anything you would like to see in the future:

Suggestions

Hello, I have an open support ticket with no response from Oct-1st-2017

I opened the ticket on Sep-25th. and received a link to a driver that didn't worked, I wrote back on the same ticket and also emailed back to the email your equipment suggested asking for another solution with no response up to today.

Can you please help me?

My support Ticket No. is:  #960134

Thank You

Joe R.

Hello,

I am not sure of my issue goes here or not, so forgive me.

I have windows 10, vinylmaster ltr, and uscutter sc2 50" connected by usb.

I have been using the system for 2 months now, Regular cuts and contour cuts, but every so often, 4 different job cuts or so, i will get no cut.

I print the images with marks, get it to cutter and set it for contoir cutting. Run the mark calibration/ reading with out problem as usual, then when i hit "cut now" the software flashes for 1 second "sending cut file" or something like that, but the cutter moves 1/4" and gets back to origin. The cutter also displays cutting and finished with 1 or 2 seconds and viola. Nothing was cut.

I usually just remove the pictures close everything and cut the images manually and create start another job and the new job curs fine. This time T

Is a little different. I cannot het any new job to cut. Not even the practice sheet. I can register the cut marks, but it does not actually cut the job afterwards. What makes me crazy is that I can go to done jobs in the spooler and select other jobs thay I know cut before and re-cut them ( i jist go through the hole register marks and send cut file) the cutter moves and pics up the blade loke it's supposed to. Then i go nack to the current job and it registers the marks and finishes within 1 sec.

Any ideas if I turned on a setting by mistake that makes the system act like this?

I appreciate your help,

Knight rider

SHIT.thumb.JPG.9007dd23cf6d10eab2a052381fdbadff.JPGI was told to open a ticket because i cant make the knife tool in VM pro 4.0 titan edition clickable to use also, i tried one of the fonts in font manager and it looks really choppy. why would that be? Here is the picture of the font named Colleen.

SHIT.JPG

13 minutes ago, Jp450r said:

I was told to open a ticket because i cant make the knife tool in VM pro 4.0 titan edition clickable to use also, i tried one of the fonts in font manager and it looks really choppy. why would that be? Here is the picture of the font named Colleen.

SHIT.JPG

did you open a ticket with the link in the first post of this thread?