Molan_Labe

Flexisign pro 10

Hi all,

Help needed here as shown in the picture, when I make a cut in flexi it makes all theses little cut weed lines at the end. How can I stop this from happening.

post-97049-0-71873400-1456625632_thumb.j

Are you saying it is cutting those vertical lines that look like little stripes?  That is supposed to be the problem?  What does it look like in Flexi?   

Yes I tried a couple different files besides this one. No matter what I cut it makes theses vertical lines. In flexi it does show the vertical lines, it cuts them once I tell the cutter to cut the object out. Yes the heart is supposed to be cut out because the red will be in place of it... It cuts through all the black also that should stay solid.

check your settings...Did you change it to Gradient or something in Design Central? 

If you can't get it, uninstall and reinstall.   Put it back to default. 

ok I'll check that and see... It's just weird its doing that. If you look close at the vinyl, it makes theses lines on the whole graphic from left to right, top to bottom all the same distant apart. also its the same size through the whole graphic.

Do you have the fill plot option checked under advanced settings? If so you don't want that checked.

In production manager go to lay out preview and check weeding settings.

mark-s

I have the file,  it does not look like that...  If you ever get the problem solved,  that design could use some clean up before it's ever cut...  Put it on wire frame and zoom it up big , you will see, things need fixed.  You will see that a lot with their designs or they will bite you in the butt.If you don't look at them good, They are poorly traced.

Thanks mark, I checked in there nothing is checked.

Hi skeeter yes I did see the issue your talking about with their image, I was just trying it out for a quick run to see how it would come out. No I didn't uninstall and reinstall yet, I'm gonna try that tomorrow.

Thank you every one for all the help so far I hope I can get it figured out.

Poor trace comes from poor image.

And no clean up.

Clip and fonts is not known for good art work.

mark-s

I uninstalled and reinstalled, no matter what I try to cut out it still cuts those funky lines through the vinyl at the end. Any more suggestions? All help is appreciated. 

Hi Signyouup,

No I didn't try that, That didn't even come to mind. Thanks for the help. I'm gonna try that now and let you know what the out come is.

I just tried a basic shape and it did the same thing, it cut all the little lines inside the shape I made so it ruined the graphic again.

Edited by Molan_Labe

no, it only shows the shape I made. But when it cuts it cuts the object making those little lines from start to finish. then after it cuts the shape out in them little lines it will make the final cut as what the shape is supposed to be.

I know you said the fill option is not checked, but have you tried checking it to see if it changes anything?