Sign in to follow this  
busterbay

VinylMaster Cut Question

I design on a laptop that is networked to a desktop which is hooked up to my cutter.

If I buy a copy of VinyMaster Cut or obtain a copy with a machine purchase can I design and save on one machine and cut on a 2nd with one license ?

I currently do this today with SCALP as it allows an install on a laptop & desktop.

I can't speak for cut version but xpt gave me a separate download to design and save on as many pcs as needed but only cut and print on 1 pc.

That sounds like a question for FutureCorp. support.

I was provided with a download link for VM CUT/USCUTTER (on a card -- no disk) and a serial number for ONE machine-specific install.

Yeah I keep forgetting I bought mine before uscutter got involved with them. Whole other situation there,

I was provided with a download link for VM CUT/USCUTTER (on a card -- no disk) and a serial number for ONE machine-specific install.

Glad they visit the forum, hopefully they will answer. 

I have VinyMaster Cut loaded on 2 laptops, I got the download card with a serial number on it when I bought my Titan 2, I can cut from either laptop, you just cant use the same (1) licence number to run two cutters from 2 different computers.