Sign in to follow this  
j.ldesigns

HELP NEEDED FIRE EMS PRICE!!!!

OK guys need some help. I recently quoted this and now its becoming an issues like my quote is way off. I would like your opinions on what range you would do. Keep in mind this is all reflective with the exception of the black on the outlines. I'm getting second thoughts that my price was too low anyway, and this is just trying to get me to change my price more.  thanks!

post-95161-0-80951100-1453426275_thumb.j

Hard to determine the extent of the work in the pic. Is it just a bunch of wording or are you wrapping all the red too? Are all those accent lines done in reflective too and are they one layer or two?  Reflective is such a PIA and hard on blades that I avoid it or plan on a couple new blades with each job. If the lines are all little reflective highlights along with the text and rear safety chevron I would be at least $500-$600 (and I didn't bother to check vinyl price so it may range much higher if the vinyl is extra expensive) There are several reflective levels so be sure you get the right stuff. 

sorry for not clarifying but the red is paint already done and the outlines in black are standard cast vinyl. the and rest is reflective.