Sign in to follow this  

Today I am cutting Vinyl lettering for a trailer. I am using Adobe illustrator to create my layout and then sending it to Sure Cuts Alot 3 Pro to cut on my Titan 2. The first file cut some of the text higher than the rest of the word. I decided to start all over with a fresh file and even arranged things a bit different. The same text is cutting out offset each time and then some are and some aren't. I created outlines in illustrator before sending to SCAL. Any idea why this might be happening? I have a customers vehicle here for install and need to figure out ASAP!

post-97042-0-29691300-1452197705_thumb.j

post-97042-0-14206300-1452197706_thumb.j

post-97042-0-04632600-1452197707_thumb.j

post-97042-0-63401800-1452197707_thumb.j

Did you prefeed your vinyl, so there was plenty of slack in the vinyl in the back and it was not pulling directly from the roll?  More vinyl than the order  should be prefed.  Is the vinyl slipping between your pinch rollers and grit rollers?

If your using Scalp,  Just type into Scalp..

Try another cutting manager program.

SignBlazer should handle the job ---   don't bother with Illustrator, just go right into SB and retype.

It will take you three minutes to reproduce that wording & layout.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

(select a Creation PCut CT630 driver, that might work with your Titan)