- Black Cat Cougar/Lynx
- eCraft
- Gazelle
- Pazzles Inspiration
- Silhouette SD
- Silhouette Cameo
- Silver Bullet
- CraftROBO/ CraftROBO Pro
- USCutter (MH Series, Creation PCut, Laserpoint, SC, TC, Copam, ZenCut Green, ZenCut Black)
- Graphtec CE-5000

David,  USCUTTER has decided (after careful review of the SCALpro software) to discontinue shipping that cutter with the hobbyist CraftEdge program, and is providing a more robust and practical application -- VinylMaster.

You can download a trial version and check it out.

http://www.iifuture.com/vmdemo/Ord_FreeTrial_VM_01_FC.html

Back in my day they used to send them with a year free use of SignCut Pro. It is my favorite for strictly cutting. I bought a lifetime dongle and use it with my Summa because I think it is a better cutting utility than the other options out there and works on mac or pc. They have a free 7 day trial you can check out and awesome live tech support if you have any connection problems. IT is designed as a cutting utility and you design in other programs like Inkscape. There are plug-ins available so you can send to the cutter from within Ink or Illustrator or you can simply open the file up in the program and cut it. The options within the program are simple stuff like resizing and tiling etc and there are some nesting options as well as a step-by=step cutting that will cut all parts of a design within a given length before moving on to the next part which can help a long on machines that have tracking issues. You might give it a try and see what you think.