Sign in to follow this  
Aniket

ORACAL PROMOTION FILM 100 orafol ???

I recently bought "ORACAL PROMOTION FILM 100" from a retail shop..and liked it..but when i tried to check online i couldnt find the same 

Can it be duplicate or the company has stopped manufacturing 100 series and made a substitute ?

Someone please help me on this

I did a Google search and the only thing of interest that came up (other than this post itself!) was a link to Orafol 341 Promotion Calendared Film which sounds like it's an even shorter-term* 631, but not made specifically for painted walls.  It recommends using the same transfer tape (HT55) as 631.

My guess, is that Promotion Vinyl isn't intended to replace 651, 751, 951, etc. and is supposed to be used for short term promotional purposes...

*The Orafol data says that 341 is "short term" while 631 is called "short to medium term"

All of the Orafol films have the series number printed on the backside of the backing paper. Do you still have some left?

and from one of the reps at oracal - this last year they had some bogus counterfeit stuff show up with their logo on it .  found out when I was having an issue - but mine turned out to be their own product with a defect

Damn..adds to the confusion..yes i have a piece left

It is written "ORACAL PROMOTION FILM 100 " on the backside

however i am interested something very similar to ORACAL 631 in properties

unfortunately..chinese brands have taken over the indian market and finidng oracal is very tough

Do they really fake vinyl? If so for what reason. It looks like it would be more trouble than its worth.

Do they really fake vinyl? If so for what reason. It looks like it would be more trouble than its worth.

it really would be tempting for an unscrupulous company to do print oracal or orafol on the back and double the profits  . . . .