Sign in to follow this  
adalton

Help designing

I am brand new to the vinyl business and I bought the Graphtec 24" CE6000-60 to start making shirt with HTV. I need help designing something to cut and then sending it to the cutter. I have the CorelDraw 6X along with the software that came with the cutter. I am totally lost on this! It seems very complicated and I might be making it more complicated than it needs to be! Please help ASAP! Thank you! 

So  who was going to do this for you when you decided to make this purchase?  Maybe take some classes at local schools.. Or go buy your designs to use.  Many dvd discs of vector art work available online...Or hire a graphic designer.  Not sure really what you are asking the forum to do for you.   Help designing what?  If your stumped, someone can offer pointers,,etc or help with your machine,,  But most all of the questions have been answered here too many times to count. The search box in the upper right corner after going to HOME can be your best friend..  Take time to read the forum.

There are many tutorials online, as well as youtube videos to teach Corel. . As well as your machine.

• Like 2

We are here to help, just tell us what you are trying to design. 

However, this is not the correct section to post this.

I have a good anecdote here ----

While waiting for my 1st ever cutter to arrive from USCUTTER, I simply downloaded and installed SignBlazer Elements software.

The VERY first thing I jumped on was an animal shape from the DRAW menu (Library of vector art).

( Now, not a week goes by without me referring to the Library for signmaking accents ----  separators, frames, flourishes, arrows, ampersands, crosses, you-name-it.)

Design is a word that means so little, or so much, depending on its use.

What I consider design is mostly TEXT-based, and restricted to one color (maybe two).

Others want full four-color process.

I will never forget the thrill of seeing a camel take shape in the vinyl of my first cut.

From there, the world is open.

I am brand new to the vinyl business and I bought the Graphtec 24" CE6000-60 to start making shirt with HTV. I need help designing something to cut and then sending it to the cutter. I have the CorelDraw 6X along with the software that came with the cutter. I am totally lost on this! It seems very complicated and I might be making it more complicated than it needs to be! Please help ASAP! Thank you! 

If you get too flustered I will take it off your hands, you will have to pay the shipping.