I am sorry if the answer to this thread is somewhere else. I could not find it.

I had a Titan 2 and Sure cuts alot pro 3. I sold it along with the software and bought a Titan 3 which came with Razorcut. I have a ton of Scut3 files I can not use with my new software. Does anyone have an easy way to convert these files to be usable with my new software?

Thanks!

Hmm I think the only way is to use the "export" function in SCALP and save as an .svg. I might be wrong though.

Since you no longer have SCALP that will be an issue of course.

I have more than 100. Maybe closer to 200. I was hoping there may be a way so I could do them myself. Guess i'll see if I can get a trial copy.

I don't know about version 3 but the version 4 trial only exports the word DEMO and not the actual file.

i tell you what, send me the files if you can in a email and i will use my scalps to convert them as fast as i can during the week into svg for you .Dwaynepippin@yahoo. Might have to zip file them first..

• Like 3

I don't know about version 3 but the version 4 trial only exports the word DEMO and not the actual file.

I hate being taken hostage.  It seems to be more and more SOP.

i tell you what, send me the files if you can in a email and i will use my scalps to convert them as fast as i can during the week into svg for you .Dwaynepippin@yahoo. Might have to zip file them first..

I appreciate the offer. I would hate to put anyone through that. If I get hard up I may have you do a few for me.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

I appreciate the offer. I would hate to put anyone through that. If I get hard up I may have you do a few for me.

Thanks again!

No problem bud,If you want you can Send me a few in folder then as a bundle and ill do those at a time. Just trying to help anyway i can.Let me know so i have a heads up.

Every mention of hostage reminds me that flexi and corel also save in proprietary formats along with tons of other software. AI is the only one that comes to mind that most programs can open and it is at the cost of fonts being converted to objects by most if not all programs that open it. This why I don't normally get rid of software just in case I need to open an old file or somebody sends me something in an odd format.