Sign in to follow this  
Antcarter

VinylMaster Cut on Ebay

Just a heads up to anyone wanting to purchase the software I tried to buy it via the USCutter website but its sold out. So I searched online and found the software on EBay through the USCutter EBay store. Currently the Software is on USCutter for $59.95 plus $9.99 shipping, But if you order it from EBay through USCutter's store its only $49.95 with free shipping  :ph34r: 

You can buy directly from the Vinyl Master Cut website as well. I called US Cutter, and they aren't exactly sold out; it's a new product they will be selling, but do not have in stock as of yet. :)

"(They) do not have in stock as of yet."

I am flabbergasted, honestly.

A while back, I jumped on their deal to "upgrade" (basically their way of saying-- if you work with our machines, try this cut/design program, for $30.)

and discovered they packed a printed card along with my order for vinyl, banners, and misc. stuff.

That card contained a barcoded serial number to authorize me to download and install.

No physical disk.

So, what are they "out of stock" of?  Printed postcards? Weird.

post-21408-0-38806400-1445702380_thumb.p

• Like 1

A while back, I jumped on their deal to "upgrade" (basically their way of saying-- if you work with our machines, try this cut/design program, for $30.)

and discovered they packed a printed card along with my order for vinyl, banners, and misc. stuff.

That card contained a barcoded serial number to authorize me to download and install.

No physical disk.

I was wondering that too!!

:wacko:  :blink:

You can buy directly from the Vinyl Master Cut website as well. I called US Cutter, and they aren't exactly sold out; it's a new product they will be selling, but do not have in stock as of yet. :)

Boy they lie I got my Vinyl Master Cut so they did sell them.

No physical disk.

Exacly this is crazy I would have spent $5 more for a physical copy but oh well I made my own.

Is Vinyl Master comparable or better than SCAL4P? Im curious since im running SCAL3P and was considering upgrading to 4P and noticed the Vinyl Master program. Any input would be great, thanks.

I've been using Signblazer Elements since I started cutting vinyl. As like some of us, I bought SCAL 3 at the promo price and after trying it out went back to SBE. I'm wondering how much better, alike, easier the $59.95 Vinyl Mastercut is? Thanks

I've been using Signblazer Elements since I started cutting vinyl. As like some of us, I bought SCAL 3 at the promo price and after trying it out went back to SBE. I'm wondering how much better, alike, easier the $59.95 Vinyl Mastercut is? Thanks

You can try a demo on the Vinyl Master website.

Knowing SignBlazer may not be viable as time goes on with the newer versions of Windows,

I bought the new VinylMaster CUT when it first was offered weeks ago by US Cutter for $30....

but just just installed & tried it out this weekend.

I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of installation and use.

To me, it has the feel of CorelDraw....so I was happy, happy, happy!

woohoo-jumping-smiley-emoticon.gif

I am sure there will be little things I don't like or it won't do...

but overall it is a nice cut program.

Sue2

• Like 1

The vector feature alone is worth the price.

It's a very good vector engine.

Also, the text handling capabilities are nice.

Just remember, the CUT (Basic) program contains only a small sample of built-in graphics (street signs).

C'est la vie.

Does the basic program have the same vectoring capabilities as the the more expensive programs they offer?

Vectoring is vectoring.

You take an image and convert it to nodes (paths).

The CUT (basic) version does this process very well.

Then how did I get a copy from them? Don't like it, don't use it; but I still got a copy from them.

May have to consider buying this program...  Since I'm still pretty green at the SCALP 3 program, it wouldn't take much time for me to learn a new program.

Interesting...

I run the top end version of vinyl master and I am very pleased with the program. I was looking for a design and cut program to replace signblazer and sure cuts was extremely lacking for my needs but vinyl master was the answer for me.

• Like 1

I have been pretty impressed with it as well - still a flexi fan but the vm does a great job.   as far as vectoring all being the same  - trust me all programs do not vector a raster image the same - I still go to corel draw to trace an image over flexi every time - way better

• Like 1

If it's a crappy image I vector in sure cuts. About the only good thing I can say about that program.

Just a quick note on this.  We keep a bank of "codes" for Vinyl Master that we buy in bulk from Future Corporation.  Every once and again, we do have a run on the product and "run out" for a few hours or so.  The vendor for this product is actually overseas, so sometimes they are asleep when we place the order.  

So I'm thinking about purchasing this.  I'm currently liking what I see on YouTube regarding the program.  Can anyone here give me a little more feedback on their thoughts?

How much better is the full version I have the 4.0 version that came with the titan cutter I bought. There are parts or it that are greyed out like lettering on an arch,  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this