Sign in to follow this  
Antcarter

Finally got a Upgrade

Hello All,

For the last 2 years Ive been using my Us cutter mh721 just as a hoppy type machine nothing serious ide make a few decals here and there slap them on my car and around the house, I started gaining traction with customers so my Wife started taking a intrest in the hoppy also.

So fast forward now we have a ebay store and a website. Nothing major but we get a few sales a week... The mh721 has served me well especially since i got it off craigslist for $150. Im always on there looking for deals and boy oh boy did i find one last night.

This guy was selling a Roland GX-24 for $550 I went down to check it out brought my laptop with me to install and try to make a test cut but to no avail.. do to the fact that there wasnt a blade holder or any software included.

I went to the Roland site and got the drivers downloaded but couldnt find the software the guy felt my frustration and cut me a deal since he was missing some important items so we made a deal in the sum of $300 for this Roland GX-24 did i mention that it was never USED!!!! Also he offered cash back if i couldnt find any software.

I had gotten so used to using Adobe Illustrator/SCAL3 for my vectorizing and cutting , Can anyone recommend simular software?

Sorry so long

$30 will get you the VinylMaster Basic program from USCUTTER.

Along with (free) Inkscape, you should be good to go.

NOTE:  USCUTTER has abandoned providing SCAPro with their mid-range cutters (SC, LPII, TITAN).

Customers who order those new cutters will be given VinylMaster to work with.

$30 will get you the VinylMaster Basic program from USCUTTER.

Along with (free) Inkscape, you should be good to go.

NOTE:  USCUTTER has abandoned providing SCAPro with their mid-range cutters (SC, LPII, TITAN).

Customers who order those new cutters will be given VinylMaster to work with.

Is this a digital download or will they ship a physical disc?

Never used but missing key parts I smell a LIAR!!!!! lol.

There wasnt any signs of ware at all on the GX-24 I shoud say. I was able to get a blade holder from a buddy on mines who works at a shop.

The Blade holder came out of a old Roland sign maker camm -1 pro.

Wonder is the GX-24 can fit on the stand of the the sign maker camm-1 pro?

Is this (VinylMaster Standard) a digital download or will they ship a physical disc?

It is indeed a virtual copy, that you download and ACTIVATE online.

You will be shipped a card.

heck signblazer has been used for free to cut with the rolands - great deal you got - I just spent big bucks on a roland printer that I could not see work nor did it have a blade holder - talk about puckering up a bit,    congrats 

THAT is a great price for that cutter.

You will love it compared to the MH series once you get it dialed in. The Roland will be making the decals too fast and accurate for you  to keep up with weeding and masking.