Hi,

I would like to know what brand shirts do most of you guys/girls prefer? In my short time decorating (htv) apparel, I've only tried and used Gildan, Anvil and LAT for women, A4 and Augusta Sportswear.

What other brands would you suggest? I get hesitant to purchase different brands because of not knowing how they are.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I buy most of mine through Sanmar and they have a house brand Port and Company that makes some great economical shirts for the masses. I also do a lot of Gildan and Jerzees. Never really liked the Anvil shirts, they seem to get really course after a few wash cycles. Some of the heavy Hanes and Fruit of the loom have been fine too and I sometimes grab them if they are rotating stock on sales. 

I love sanmars port & company shirts. Unless it's specified otherwise that's all I buy including for myself

• Like 1

I agree with above...Port & Company are nice shirts...

But I will also use Gildan when they are on sale....

and Jerzees.

Sue2

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. I guess I will just have to order a few of the other brands to test them out.

I'm looking for something that has a soft feel to it.

Gildan Ultra is my 1st choice for an economy shirt.  Door #2 (at an additional cost) I also offer Hanes Beefy T's.