abullock22

vintage looking iron on tshirt vinyl

Im interested in doing a few vintage looking T-shirts but need the iron on vinyl to look weathered/ worn. Is there currently a vinyl out there that gives this look or is their a way too improvise?

Thanks

I recently created a design for an archery team I help coach. I added a texture to my design before uploading. I went with F&M Expressions and ordered the 15 cent transfers. They worked great.

post-88686-0-67203500-1441140253_thumb.p

• Like 5

I recently created a design for an archery team I help coach. I added a texture to my design before uploading. I went with F&M Expressions and ordered the 15 cent transfers. They worked great.

looks goodthe the op wanted to know if there is a htv vinyl like that. for words I use a font called LHFLisaDistressed

• Like 1

That looks great - was it a lot of work to weed out the distressed bits? Is that the only way to really get that vintage look, by using distressed fonts?

That looks great - was it a lot of work to weed out the distressed bits? Is that the only way to really get that vintage look, by using distressed fonts?

They used a plastisol transfer to make that shirt. You could look into doing that if you need several of the same exact design. Yes, weeding that design out of HTV would not be fun.

Thank you- but, pshawny is correct. It's a plastisol transfer from F&M Expressions. I was unable to find any heat transfer vinyl (or regular vinyl for that matter) that has a distressed look.

this is LHFLisaDistressed. not that hard to weed either.

post-42519-0-06551000-1442704028_thumb.j