behrable

need download for sign blazer elements

i have tried  all the links  posted here  and nothing  seems to  go  to  anything  ... just need  the download  for  sign blazer elements....  anyone  know where i can  find it ?

The best version available is right HERE ---

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

It's not linked from the USCUTTER pages, but that's the place to obtain the no-trial UK Hybrid, with the cool tri-color geometrics avatar desktop icon.

If someone else would like to host an accessible download (place the above installer file on your server) and make it available, that would be cool.

I can imagine the day when the linked webpage is kicked to the curb and the URL no longer available (the dreaded 404 Not Found).

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/190/27/01-signblazer-elements

Depending on your cutter brand ,,,,,,,,Im gonna step in and say go check out sure cuts Alot 4 pro demo.I just love this program .. And there is a work around on the price.And no its not a hacked way of doing it .  Any questions on it just send me a message.  but goto craftedge.com 

10 minutes ago, PHREAKSHOWINSANE said:

So I tried to DL this, but the R Series isn't in the list? What do I do?

Signwarehouse's "R Series"  is a rebranded name for REDSAIL  vinyl cutter.   So look for Redsail in the cutter set up. 

Did you try the link above in this thread?   What your showing is the UScutter version..   They never sold R series cutters.   Redsail is on my version of Signblazer. 6.0 Basic.    Signblazer is ONLY trial... 

i bought the thing off craigslist, press and cutter for 750, the chick I bought them off of couldn't use it. The only thing they diddn't give her was activation code for LXi. I got 100 shirts and no way to print them. I need to get this going.

You should never take an order before you learn your equipment, software and how to do the job professionally. ...This takes practice, practice.and more practice.......We still learn new things on here all the time....and I have been on here since 2008...

• Like 2

I already knew how to work it. My friend and I started doing all this 3 years ago. We fell out and I got my own. The only thing I diddn't check was if the software activation was there.

for kicks - I downloaded from the link from Slice above, FEB 20,  opened up the program and found the redsail cutters in SETUP.

5 minutes ago, Jburns said:

for kicks - I downloaded from the link from Slice above, FEB 20,  opened up the program and found the redsail cutters in SETUP.

That link worked for me also,, which is why I directed the OP to try it...It's an automatic download...

9 hours ago, PHREAKSHOWINSANE said:

i bought the thing off craigslist, press and cutter for 750, the chick I bought them off of couldn't use it. The only thing they didn't give her was activation code for LXi. I got 100 shirts and no way to print them. I need to get this going.

Hey there, whazzup?

First of all -- this LINK is the hidden secret place where USCUTTER still hosts the Sign Blazer Elements installer which has a built-in 'crack' that eliminates the trial/registration start-up nags. It is designated as Version 7.0.0.0 (although SignBlazer program itself never made it past V6.0 during the time ColorChrome, Inc. still existed and Jerry Bonham was alive).

Because of this code alteration to the file, anyone who has anti-virus defender software must DISABLE it first while attempting to run the .exe installer.

Also, when buying a cutter used, make damn sure you see it working (and not just turned on to run a self-test ----- have the seller actually make a cut with a computer hooked up to it).

Another thing to call your attention to --- we're talking about a cutter/plotter, and no printing is involved. Drop that term from your vocabulary, because it's inaccurate and misleading. (There ARE a variety of full-color printers in our business, and those can be described as doing 'printing' -- usually large-format or dye sublimation)

OK, so now you've gotten the SBE download, received a few pieces of free advice, and I have just one more bit of valuable info to add ------  For T-shirts (using HTV vinyl) remember to MIRROR when cutting the design.

That just about covers it. Let us know how it all turns out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

I had this in my downloads. Not sure if its the right one or not...

SBEforUSCutterSetup.zip

Odd to see that being a zip file anyway, since it only contains the SBE installer which is basically the same size as the zip archive (34MB)? Offering it as a compressed archive which requires the extra step of unstuffing it seems redundant.

The file as offered in USCUTTER'S server link which I provided above is named "signblazer_setup.exe"

MH=RedSail

SC=LiYu

LPII = Copam

It's not "wrong" PrimalDecals, it just didn't seem to add any value (there's no substantial reduction in size, which is the primary benefit of zip, or when combining several files into one compact archive).

A while ago, there was a SignBlazer download floating around that was contained within a zip suitcase, and it had an SBE installer as well as a small PATCH program to eliminate the start-up screens. That patch was kinda cool -- it had an evil-looking gargoyle appear when it ran, and yeah, it seemed like it would probably infect your computer with a deadly virus!!

Anyway, no worries, mate, and anyone needing SBE can get your file, or go to the USCUTTER 'secret' download.

The first 7 posts in this thread illustrate how SignBlazer and USCUTTER have parted ways (as they needed to, under the circumstances), and we should be grateful that they even still provide the secret download!