Hello! my name is Ray. I am a retired Graphic designer, My wife Liz and I Graduated at the art Institute of Pittsburgh in advertising art and my career has spanned 45+ years as an artist in the Air Force, Toy Designer, Recruitment Newspaper Ad designer and Art Director, Ad company owner and partner, Video Production Artist, Wedding Photographer and wedding Photo Editor, Large Metal Bending Machines Importer company Art Director, Web site designer and creator and retired now as a Home studio Designer. My wife, who I met in art school also works with me as my partner and adds the female point of view when I miss it. I work with Photoshop, Illustrator, Freehand and many other art programs. My wife and I understand Vector files, bitmap files and have made many over the years for assorted clients and such... logo design.. magazine ads.. web sites.. etc. I just purchased a Titan 3 cutter and am learning the software it came with. We have made some cool files for the Cosplay/Con folks and starting some local business sticker ideas plus many more original art pieces. Generally we make everything from scratch art wise and use commercial free use artwork and then modify to help save time when it is high quality enough. I will try and help with my experience in the design field.. I don't know everything but my real world experience may help you all in some cases. www.raimundredlich.com is my personal website that has a slideshow samples of some of my work and www.redlichdesign.com shows the work of myself and family members. Anyway.. Bla  bla bla.....  hope to see you all here and share experiences. Ray

• Like 1

I have the Titan2 and love it..if the 3 is as good, you will love it...and I hear it is even better. Welcome and feel free to help out anytime you see the opportunity.