I have someone who wants white banners that are 5in by 35in to go across the windshield, its for a car club. I was wondering what would be the best price to charge for them? :)

What is your material cost and are you installing or just supplying the vinyl?

I'm just supplying them, I try not to install decals for people because I have a bad arm that doest let me really install much. I'm just getting back into doing vinyl and I don't remember how much I paid for my supplies but I know the Vinyl I'd use is orafol 651 which for 24" wide is $4.60 a yard... 
I'm kinda a noob to the business end of this...

I'm just supplying them, I try not to install decals for people because I have a bad arm that doest let me really install much. I'm just getting back into doing vinyl and I don't remember how much I paid for my supplies but I know the Vinyl I'd use is orafol 651 which for 24" wide is $4.60 a yard... 

I'm kinda a noob to the business end of this...

That is pretty expensive per yard for Oracal 651...    A 50 yd roll of 24" 651 come to about $1.94 a yd     Even a 10 yd x 24"    Is $2.45 a yd  Colors. on both..  From UScutter    And Black or White would be cheaper.

Just me...I price these things out all the time...I would charge $30-$40 each for small qty and then if they do 10 or more give a good price break per decal. Shop around online at "vinyl stores" and be competitive to stay in the market but don't low ball and not make any money.  

• Like 1

I do banners anywhere from $10 for a single word to $100 for multi color with some designs on it. Also charge $10 is they want it installed.