Go-C Graphics

Go-C Graphics

Freakin' cool man! I love the ingenuity with the improved rotary spinner. I realize that maybe someone else did it first but you were able to duplicate their results and I can imagine there was some math homework getting all the right sizes on the gearing. So if you don't mind me asking, is there a way to adjust the rotational calibration so it moves the correct distance on different sizes of round objects or did that all have to be calculated out for the specific glass you were mass producing? 

Freakin' cool man! I love the ingenuity with the improved rotary spinner. I realize that maybe someone else did it first but you were able to duplicate their results and I can imagine there was some math homework getting all the right sizes on the gearing. So if you don't mind me asking, is there a way to adjust the rotational calibration so it moves the correct distance on different sizes of round objects or did that all have to be calculated out for the specific glass you were mass producing? 

To calibrate the new rotary I just had to adjust the pulse width in the controller. Basically I cut a piece of tape 25mm long and made a 25mm tall box in the software. Than I adjusted the pulse width until it moved the glass 25mm (marked by the tape).  Then I am able to switch ON or off the rotary setting in the software.

With this type of rotary it doesn't matter what the diameter of the item you're engraving. 

• Like 1

I have been talking to Thunder Laser. Import directly. Nolan is the guy. Some people on CNCZone imported from them. Quality looks really good on their smaller ones.

Have you wished for a bigger one?  The smaller one has a bed that will accept 27.6” x 20.9” x 8.3″, while the bigger one will take 39.4” x 28.7” x10.6″.  Shipping cost difference is pretty big.  One has to go boat, the other can fly.  I am looking to have either one outfitted with a 80w tube.  

Wow, that stuff is all so darn cool,

Cal

• Like 1

Finished this Hair Salon Store front that my SIL works at.  The large window with the white hair salon graphics was there and the owner didn't want to redo it.   

IMG_4507.JPGIMG_4506.JPGIMG_4508.JPG

15965094_1818547055050825_45396265822142368_n.jpg15977890_1818547081717489_1718389109445311487_n.jpg

• Like 3

Nice work Go c. Wish I had more time to do some etching. Have not blasted anything since before Thanksgiving.

15 hours ago, rlvied said:

Nice work Go c. Wish I had more time to do some etching. Have not blasted anything since before Thanksgiving.

What the hell.    You were like my inspiration with all the cool stuff you did.

Get your butt back into the shop and get to work.   

• Like 1

Very nice work. :thumbsup::thumbsup: The only problem that I see, from my own experience, is it gets too addictive once you start making them. LOL 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 8:26 PM, Go-C Graphics said:

It's taken alot of time and I finally have a system now.   

I've created and opened my 1st ever website store.  

https://ledlightbases.com/

Still a work in progress but check it out.  I'm super excited.

So, do you have a second website to offer the acrylic engraving services?

4 hours ago, Soren said:

So, do you have a second website to offer the acrylic engraving services?

It's in future plans.  

Currently I'm just working on an etsy story.  I figured that would get more exposure.    

I haven't figured out a domain name or anything for a website yet.  

Go-c I would like to get back to etching glass and stone But with taking care of my 95 yr. old mother in law it maybe a little while. I would like another chance to do it a little bit better

I have so much glass that I need to use or through away

eagle.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rlvied said:

Go-c I would like to get back to etching glass and stone But with taking care of my 95 yr. old mother in law it maybe a little while. I would like another chance to do it a little bit better

I have so much glass that I need to use or through away

eagle.jpg

That is beautiful rlvied.

• Like 1

Largest Light base I make.   12"x12" 

Turned out awesome.  Pictures don't do it justice.   It's a nice even color throughout the whole sign. 

2017-06-14 01.25.24.jpg

• Like 2