Jimmyd

Don't help

I was trying to suprise the band with some new t shirts. :)

What's your email address?  I will fill out the contact us page for you....

• Like 3

Don't worry, don't take it personally.... we're not really teasing you, just your title was funny....of course, then the replies :)

I'm a total noob at this game and I can see you're ALREADY ahead of me...it's good you came for help here, because there are a LOT of pros here that help us a LOT!!!

LOT of clowns on this forum....for me, I joke when I'm so p!ssed off at not getting my software programs to work yet  :angry:

The others joke, because they need a break from too much weeding  ;D  !!! (probably going blind  ^-^ )

FH

• Like 1

Jimdokurno@hotmail.com

I sent them a message that you wanted to know what the font was,,,  It said they would try and respond within  24 business hours. after I sent the message.. 

Good luck ;D

• Like 1

LMAO.... :) You don't know how many times I post something on FB or somewhere from my phone, then go home and look on the computer (and lucky I catch it) and then look what I "wrote"

NOOOOOOOooooooooo :blink:  :wacko:  :rolleyes:  :blink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So yeah...you're in good company :)

Thank you didn't relize spell check messed with the title damn I phone.

Well that makes more sense anyway. Ha ha! I have no idea what font it is. Sorry, just messing with a funny title. We get bored sometimes you know.