Sign in to follow this  
Double A

Family tree and compass ceiling decals

Got a customer looking for these decals and wondering if anyone has them or knows of a vector pack I could get to create them.

post-23819-0-17397900-1430790885_thumb.j

post-23819-0-41714200-1430790894_thumb.j

Here's the family tree.

Otherwise, I suggest creating a tree vector and producing your own, unique version.

That ceiling compass is pretty easy to create from scratch, as well.

• Like 2

I saw this before...for that BIG of a wall sticker, do you really make money off of something this big (only $40?) The cost of that much vinyl AND your time to design it (I guess if you have a few templates, it doesn't take long), , cut it, weed it, time to wrap it up, mail it etc??

That's why I'm asking if anything if out there to use quick its for a buddies fiancé. Don't check eBay if you think 40 is low your jaw will drop.

I saw this before...for that BIG of a wall sticker, do you really make money off of something this big (only $40?) The cost of that much vinyl AND your time to design it (I guess if you have a few templates, it doesn't take long), , cut it, weed it, time to wrap it up, mail it etc??

They are making money on the shipping,,$25.00?  Doubt it weighs 3 pounds...   I ship huge sets 8 ft long,  that only weight 2 pounds...

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mz SKEETER" data-cid="393110" data-time="1430793139"><p>

They are making money on the shipping,,$25.00? Doubt it weighs 3 pounds... I ship huge sets 8 ft long, that only weight 2 pounds...</p></blockquote>

Might be Doing what people use to do on eBay to avoid final fees on item possibly?

• Like 1

They may well be just a reseller getting them for a couple of bucks a unit in bulk from China.

• Like 5