I have a similar problem, my machine can pull rolls of 50yrd for some reason

Is this supposed to say Can't pull rolls of 50yd?    I hope your not trying to pull vinyl from the roll while cutting, as you should not.   Unroll enough vinyl from the roll to do your order.  Have vinyl slack behind the roll.  

I have a LP2 and the rubber grip wheels are loose they move left or right maybe 1/32 to 1/16. just 2 of them the third is tight. Do the wheels normally go bad? this cutter is only about a year old.

The entire wheel assembly moves, even though it's locked down on the rail?

Or are you referring only to the wheels themselves, shifting slightly on their axles?

Can you offer close-up pictures of what you are describing?

Is this supposed to say Can't pull rolls of 50yd?    I hope your not trying to pull vinyl from the roll while cutting, as you should not.   Unroll enough vinyl from the roll to do your order.  Have vinyl slack behind the roll.  

yeah it is slack.

The entire wheel assembly moves, even though it's locked down on the rail?

Or are you referring only to the wheels themselves, shifting slightly on their axles?

Can you offer close-up pictures of what you are describing?

yeah if you lock it down and then run some vinyl through it will be off by as much as a inch. the pressure is right but the wheels shift left and right on there axle. sad thing is there are none in stock even when they were on sale.