joefraga

Need help with vectoring

omg Seriously?Well how the hell or why didnt it come up when i did a search Crap... well i thought i was in the clear.. well *T**^ im sorry . I typedin framed bikes for a logo, name etc and it never popped up for me ..i thought for once i helped out in a good way .. ill remove it now

The image is there - it's white on a transparent background, so when you follow the link you are seeing white text on a white background, which doesn't show up real well.

This is for that shop. One of the employees, or at least that's what he says, wants a decal to show his boss. They currently do not sell decals. I wouldn't do copyrighted material. Don't see why anyone would want a decal to a bike shop bad enough to steal it. ;)

I get what you are saying OW. What I am saying is I cant get a good vector out of it and need some help. ^-^

The image is there - it's white on a transparent background, so when you follow the link you are seeing white text on a white background, which doesn't show up real well.

attachicon.gifframed_logo4.eps

What OW's saying is, it is a vector... open it in a vector editing program and just change the color to dark (black) and you're done.

edit: pm sent

I did that. Still comes out looking like garbage. Was hoping you guys might know how to make it cleaner. :) Thank you.

post-86093-0-67002400-1426349533_thumb.j

Wow I didn't expect you all to put up so much work. Thank you very much! IM all set. And if there were a tip jar I would definitely put some money into. Even more if the boss likes the decal. :)

My question is now.since it was brought to my attention that this is copyrighted and was noted on it,That if he( the customer  is an employee why not get the artwork from his boss etc? Just curious. But i helped anyway.Just surprised so many people jumped on this so easily this time.. :-X

Thanks a lot... Now I have to go buy a new bike. Those look SICK!