Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

What Does Your User Name Mean???

Go-C Wraps was what my company started out as and it was short for Golf Cart Wraps. 

Well it didn't take off like I had hoped for so now I'm Go-C Graphics. 

Just haven't figured out who I need to contact to have my name changed.   LOL

Go-C Wraps was what my company started out as and it was short for Golf Cart Wraps. 

Well it didn't take off like I had hoped for so now I'm Go-C Graphics. 

Just haven't figured out who I need to contact to have my name changed.   LOL

hmmmm - how did that happen LOL

and this is a great example of selecting a business name that is more generic - business will evolve and it makes it easier for customers to follow along with a generic business name that doesn't change

• Like 1

Well not to date myself, it was my CB handle in the late seventies when I drove a green Dodge Dart, hence greenmachine.

greenie

Maybe that's  a New York Thing.  I was into it big time back in the day.  I ran a 500 watt linear and remember coming through everyone TV before there was cable... I a  I had a Tram and then bought a Browning along with a three element beam...

• Like 1

I was on a PHI reading binge at the time, phi in design and art, nature, physcis ect.  And well, scribe, scribe of phi.  It just stuck.  Phi as in the golden mean, f123d7ed733b705dd806283f2980eb4e.png 1.618033988749894848204586834, fibonacci related.

Φ

Scratch that!  I forgot I am dcbevins here, which is just abbreviation of my real name.  Other places I use phiscribe.

• Like 1

Mine is to deep and confusing to explain.
hmmm maybe something to do with a stuffed bear?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Wildgoose" data-cid="386431" data-time="1424649983"><p>

Hi Ted! Long time no see!</p></blockquote>

was thinking the same thing.

• Like 1

Mine's a mashup from one of my favorite books. The protagonist in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance refers to himself as "Phaedrus" when talking about prior life experiences. "Phaedrus" was already taken on Xbox Live, so I added the "Zen", and it's been my user name for pretty much everything since high school.