Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

What Does Your User Name Mean???

I thought there was a thread on this but I couldn't find it.

So how did you come up with your user name.  Some are easy to figure out others not so easy.

Here is how I came up with mine

William E. Grey
Southwest Florida BA

299 game USBC 2/28/2007 Bowland Port Charlotte
300 game 300,219,212,731 Bowland Port Charlotte
299 game Bowland Port Charlotte
300 game 300,194,178,672 ABC 8/29/2002
300 game ABC 3/29/2001 Fort Myers
300 game ABC 3/10/2001 Naples Fl.
300 game ABC 3/19/2000 Treasure Lanes
298 game ABC 1/18/2000 Treasure Lanes
298 game Treasure Lanes
300 game ABC 9/5/1999 Treasure Lanes

290 game 11 in a row 8/24/2014

post-2057-0-59038600-1424214611_thumb.gi

• Like 3

mine is a nosy cat that only wants to be around you when you open a computer or start weeding something intricate  

Dakota is the one laying down on the job

post-2742-0-24832600-1424234589_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Just nickname I picked up when I was working in the junkyard after I moved to south carolina

mr300s if I'm ever down your way we will NOT be bowling, at least not for any money. LOL

Mine started on Pirate4x4 and me having a knack for leading foolish people off on wild trails that they wished (and sometimes me too) that they weren't following me on. I used to have a seriously built Jeep wrangler I even beat out a bunch of buggies at a local crawl competition for first place one year. A few kids later and a broken knee from a dirt bike accident and I had to sell it to pay the doctors. The nickname stuck and I use it on just about every forum I join. 

• Like 1

Just nickname I picked up when I was working in the junkyard after I moved to south carolina

as in 'naked as a..."?

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BannerJohn" data-cid="385831" data-time="1424222056"><p>

as in 'naked as a..."?</p></blockquote>

not since I quit drinking. Actually it was easier for me to hear over the radio than just jay.

Nice scores there MR300. Only seen a 300 game bowled in person 3 times in my life..  Congrats on those scores

I had a friend that was the lead singer in The Outlaws Band and been that since I've had internet.

Mr 300 I only got close 1time not in competition "298". But that is an impressive lineup of scores

Mr 300 I only got close 1time not in competition "298". But that is an impressive lineup of scores

Thats cool interesting to hear some of the answers Banner John Hmm Wonder what that could mean?

Hmmm

I had 3 labs and now down to one   :(  I love labradors.  

god help ya man - one is enough to drive the average person insane.  never had a breed of dog till brinkley that stayed a pup for 6 years.   125lb jumpin playing crashin pup.  you are a special patient person.  love Brinkley but he will be the last lab I am pretty sure.   now to get him out of my side of the bed in a few minutes

• Like 1

Thats cool interesting to hear some of the answers Banner John Hmm Wonder what that could mean?

Well it all had to do with a bang up job someone mentioned after he left the camode I think . . . . >:D

Well it all had to do with a bang up job someone mentioned after he left the camode I think . . . . >:D

I thought it was a drummer thing ;D

• Like 1

Mine is short for the online name I've used for years, Oliver Wendell Jones, the young hacker from the classic Bloom County comic strips...

post-24492-0-83790600-1424236153_thumb.g

• Like 3

god help ya man - one is enough to drive the average person insane.  never had a breed of dog till brinkley that stayed a pup for 6 years.   125lb jumpin playing crashin pup.  you are a special patient person.  love Brinkley but he will be the last lab I am pretty sure.   now to get him out of my side of the bed in a few minutes

125 lbs..Now thats a lab!  Our last boy is Choclate and he's about 120 himself.  12 years old and he thinks he's 2....Love the energy

Moody Blue was the name I came up with for my truck when I joined F150forum.com....being that my truck is the main reason I do vinyl decals I figured it was appropriate to be using. 

:rolleyes:

Nothing fancy here...back in 2009 when I joined there was another

"Sue" posting...so, I became "Sue too" or, "Sue2" for short.

Sue2

Well not to date myself, it was my CB handle in the late seventies when I drove a green Dodge Dart, hence greenmachine.

greenie

• Like 2