Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

usps

I've read many of the horror stories on here from Mz. Skeeter, Bill and Scott so i figured why not add to the pile Package is 10 day out on a 2 day mail and it finally made it to the right state. Still not delivered but at least it made it to the correct state and I'm hopeful with another week it'll get there.

post-40404-0-86277500-1422284104_thumb.j

I'll have them look to see if he drew a face on it if it ever gets there. What scares me is there is glass in it.

• Like 2

them and the buyers - had a guy I upgraded his shipping from first class to priority - in 2 days it had just shown leaving Michigan so he sent a message about it being late . . . really - you paid for 7 day and complaining because it hasn't got there in 2. - it actually arrived on the third day.  so if it isn't the post office that hardly delivers 2 day like they say the customers expect it across country before it leaves the state

• Like 2

Just got a text that it arrived all in one piece but alas there were no drawings indicating it had been on the island. Must of just been stuck in usps limbo.

I feel the pain. Customer asked where his stuff was from over 2 weeks ago. I checked USPS when I got back from FL on Wednesday and they not only took 10 days to mail it, but they sent to his old address....from 3 years ago. Idk how they could "fudge" up that bad when I gave them the new address...same address I sent a previous order back before Christmas. Now attempting to dispute the transaction since they are clearly at fault in this situation...and in further frustration the "unintentional" recipient must have no plans to return the product or I would have back by now or at least an email/phone call regarding the mystery of the package  :angry:  

When I got my last cutter somebody at the local UPS dist. center crossed out my address and sent it somewhere in the upstate because the had never heard of North. Would still like to meet that special person and beat the snot out of him.

• Like 1

I think it only happens on the ones that actually matter. The ones that aren't in a hurry get there faster than a Jimmy Johns sandwich but when you are really counting on them they have some sort of angst detector that goes off and they set it aside to think about it a few extra days. Ha ha!

• Like 2

I think it only happens on the ones that actually matter. The ones that aren't in a hurry get there faster than a Jimmy Johns sandwich but when you are really counting on them they have some sort of angst detector that goes off and they set it aside to think about it a few extra days. Ha ha!

I think you hit the nail on the head with that!

I've read many of the horror stories on here from Mz. Skeeter, Bill and Scott so i figured why not add to the pile

Congrats you are now a member of the FU USPS Club

• Like 1

Congrats you are now a member of the FU USPS Club

Still waiting for my membership card to arrive.

• Like 2

I work for the usps.......

Then you need to talk with your coworkers.

• Like 1

Lmao! Notice all i said was i work for the usps. I did not disagree with you guys.

The office where i am now....customer service is horrible starting from the supervisor. They are rude to the customers all the time for no reason what so ever. A lot of employees do not put that extra effort into caring for what they do BECAUSE of management and higher ups. Everything for them its only about numbers. It's unbelievable how they push you to the limit and try to squeeze every second. They don't give time for route maintenance so that's why you usually see your carrier (with the exception of a few) in a rush and not really wanting to talk to customers.

This is not an excuse, just the reality of it.

And I'm not saying that all this is mentioned makes it okay to screw up.

• Like 1

My local post office is actually great. It's just from here to there where the problems arise but I will say when my rural carrier dies I think they will find tons of mail squirreled away because half of my stuff doesn't get to my home.

I've read many of the horror stories on here from Mz. Skeeter, Bill and Scott so i figured why not add to the pile Package is 10 day out on a 2 day mail and it finally made it to the right state. Still not delivered but at least it made it to the correct state and I'm hopeful with another week it'll get there.

you think this one is bad, check this out:

Priority mail 2-day shipping from NJ to NC

order placed on 12-17-14

packed and shipped on 12-19-14

The Package didn't leave NJ until the day it was supposed to be delivered 12-22-14

STILL HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED.

over a month later, nobody knows where it is.

The picture below was captured today 1-29-15

post-3868-0-65795500-1422566800_thumb.jp

oh, thats been taken care of already, and a new package has been sent & delivered.

If it weren't so expensive, I would use UPS over the Post Office.

Didnt know you were so close JayBird. Ill be out in your neck of the woods this weekend, need to run to herba for parts and since im out there might as well go to runnings.

This is not what I want to read today!  Just sent a semi-important package that does contain glass.  Now my fingers are crossed, Thanks! lol

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JonnnScott" data-cid="384116" data-time="1422597519"><p>

Didnt know you were so close JayBird. Ill be out in your neck of the woods this weekend, need to run to herba for parts and since im out there might as well go to runnings.</p></blockquote>

I just noticed ballston spa I'm shipping to gloversville front south carolina. Grew up in johnstown and gloversville but I transplanted south 10 years ago.

• Like 1