Sign in to follow this  
maxcat128

What type of transfer(?)is this?

'Saw this at the Vets office today- The colors are extremely clear and bright . The weave of the shirt is not showing through the transfer.

I have too many other things going to even think about investing in printing and pressing equipment, but I do have some brightly colored and fine gradient Illustrator vector designs that need to be worn, and if soft enough, several of the local quilt stores have expressed interest.

What type of transfer is it and who does this excellent printing and transfer work?  I don't think it is screen printing as there is a slight "edge".

Thanks,

post-48514-0-14893400-1421791669_thumb.j

post-48514-0-64171400-1421791706_thumb.j

Or with the edge it may be a solvent print transfer. Scott may be able to ID it if that is the case.

It looks like it's some form of transfer, not a DTG - the design is slightly glossy and it is blocking out the texture and color of the fabric behind it...

Im leaning towards waterbase. still could be dtg but I don't think a solvent printer. My monitor is calibrated and In the left black eye I see streaks of grey from the shirt.