Sign in to follow this  
japaneseboy

File not being sent to cutter

Hi!

I recently bought a USCutter MH871-MK2. 

More info: Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro------Windows 7 64 bit ----------------- RAM 16gb ----------------- ..... yeah

My problem is that the file I want to get cut isn't getting cut. 

Description: I open sure cuts a lot 3 pro program and choose two circles for the USCutter to cut. I press print and select the right printer. 

Then open up devices and printer to see if the file I want printed is listed under the UScutter but it isn't. 

When I press "test" button in offline mode, cutter cuts out a star with no problem. 

All the help is much appreciated! 

Don't hit print.

Across the top below the menu bar there's a series of buttons. Click the one that has the scissors. It will then open a cutter dialogue.

I don't have mine in front of me, but within Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro, select cutter on the top menu and make sure you select "my cutters" and select your model. You don't need to worry about control panel, just do it within Sure Cuts A Lot 3. If you still don't get it I'll look when I get home for correct terminoligy.

Anyone who runs into issues with their cutter can easily determine if there is a problem with the machine itself by using a different cutting program than SCALpro and if the cutter operates fine, then they can try troubleshooting SCALpro settings and see what is wrong.

Download and install SBE --- http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

(Use the RedSail driver)

You go to cutter>my cutter> and make sure your cutter is listed. If not, go to manage cutters and select yours. I had the same problem in the very beginnig.

• Like 1