Sign in to follow this  
Cuttter

Looking for a used corner cutter for magnetics

Is there any one out there who might have an extra, corner cutter (rounder)? To purchase of course

I got a 3/4 inch punch at Harbor freight, ground half of the cutting end off,leaving a half moon shaped cutting edge. works great. Put it in place,one whack with a hammer and perfect corners every time.

LMAO, Bannerjohn, you said you give it a whack, I use a socket but it slides alot. I have a freight harbor, I will check into it.

I use a 1/2" corner rounder  from hobby lobby. It's made for scrapbooking but never had any problems.  It looks cheap and is, I paid $4.99  Try it, works for me.

Your right signguyjohn, I looked at the scrapbooking cutter at walmart, whet I went to try it at the walmart,. It did look kind of cheap. But I guess I need to give it a real try on the magnets

I have used it on many sets of the 30 mil mags and NEVER had a problem. Sometimes keeping it simple i find is the best way to go...

I also got the $4 corner rounder at Wallmart a few weeks ago. So far,it works great. If you have a thing about Walmart, I reckon any crafts store or scrapbooking place would have one.

You know, I used the corner rounder to cut my business cards as well. They look great!

Never thought to setup a mechine to cut corners. Always picked something with the correct radius and cut it freehand.  I guess this woud be considered old school.

I did it that way for a long time...hands and eyes are not as steady as they were...now, it takes me 20 seconds to do 4 corners with a $4 tool. Even my old brain knows a good thing when I see it.

I'm planning on getting one too. My hands are not very steady anymore either. Sux getting old. LOL

Getting old beats the heck out of the alternative!

I'm not so sure anymore. There have been times that I have been in so much pain, I can understand why some people just want to give up.