Sign in to follow this  
sspvinyl

Cody's Roadhouse Logo

I search brands of the world and seek logo and come up empty.  Apparently no one at the Cody's Roadhouse location near my house has the logo for the company they work for.  All they have is a JPG that is about the size of a business card.  I need their logo to put on a 4 ft banner for a Elementary School they sponsor.  This is my last ditch attempt to get their logo.  If not I will be using their 4 inch jpg and blowing it up to fit a 4 ft banner.  It will not look pretty nor will I claim I did it.  

So would anyone happen to have their logo? EPS or PDF file would work.

The main logo on their website is what im looking for.  Hell anything that has their logo on it would help.

http://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/

Have you asked the local location to contact company headquarters?  Seems like they could provide it if they want you to use it.

Cal

• Like 1

yep that was done 2 weeks and still have got nothing in return after repeat phone calls and emails.  Now I have the school asking for the banners they paid for now I have to advise them what is going on.  Im curious if im able to contact them myself?

Will you be printing this logo or cutting vinyl? also what size does it have to be?

Donn