Sign in to follow this  
odokie

Graphtec CE5000-60 for $950.00

Would you pay $950.00 + free shipping for a used, works perfectly, has been used approx 1 year Graphtec CE5000-60?  I have the opportunity but don't know if it is to much.

Thanks for your feedback! Mary Ann

I see them going for $1200 all day long. I paid $600 for mines it was 15 months old but used 1 time and he put it in storage

A few months ago...UScutter was selling off their new CE5000-60 with the 2 Year warranty FREE ship, for $1245.00    I picked one up.

I remember seeing that! I wish I would have grabbed one.

The one your looking at sounds like a great deal...I would go for it, If I needed it....

• Like 1

Perhaps the seller can offer you the serial number/ receipt to verify age? Sounds like a decent deal.

I picked up the same plotter with about $1300 in vinyl and misc. stuff for $775.

If your guy is trying to get rid of the plotter he will sell for less.

You may need to get a new blade and cut strip which could be roughly $75

I do love my plotter...

There aren't a lot of buyers out there for

used cutters...even Graphtec.

Make him an offer and see if he bites.

Sigh...I have been watching...

wish I could find a decent deal.

Sue2

There aren't a lot of buyers out there for

used cutters...even Graphtec.

Make him an offer and see if he bites.

Sigh...I have been watching...

wish I could find a decent deal.

Sue2

I woulnt say that about graphtec cause when a good one comes up for sale its usually gone real fast. unless the price is to high.

• Like 1

Graphtec for sale.. where I need one lol. Before stating nobody is buying used cutters you might want to look around. I've been looking most of the day for a graphtec or Roland

Graphtec for sale.. where I need one lol. Before stating nobody is buying used cutters you might want to look around. I've been looking most of the day for a graphtec or Roland

Now, I didn't say NOBODY was buying used...

just that the pool wasn't very big....

especially in that price point.

I would hope the seller knows how to pack well for shipping.

Insure it! Around here the shipping companies (Fed/Ups) have

been rough on large heavy packages lately.

Sue2

Been on ebay lately? They are going as high as they ever were. Must be because I need one I swear they were cheaper last week.

Been on ebay lately? They are going as high as they ever were. Must be because I need one I swear they were cheaper last week.

trust me they go a lot cheaper when you have one for sale . . .  :-\ 

• Like 2

I just wanted to follow up.  I ended up not getting this one, it was a BIN on Ebay for $1,100 or best offer which he told me he would accept $950.00 and I just didn't feel good about it.  We have a free online classified news site here in Utah that I have been watching and found one for $600.  And it works great! :)  I guess its best to go with your gut feeling and just wait it out.

Thanks for the feedback on my post everyone!

Mary Ann

• Like 2

I just wanted to follow up.  I ended up not getting this one, it was a BIN on Ebay for $1,100 or best offer which he told me he would accept $950.00 and I just didn't feel good about it.  We have a free online classified news site here in Utah that I have been watching and found one for $600.  And it works great! :)  I guess its best to go with your gut feeling and just wait it out.

Thanks for the feedback on my post everyone!

Mary Ann

Now I have a question,,,I think you have a value cutter of some type also,,,SO are you a "Hater" of the Graphtec like another member wrote?   LOL  

• Like 1

Now I have a question,,,I think you have a value cutter of some type also,,,SO are you a "Hater" of the Graphtec like another member wrote?   LOL  

I hate it so much I bought another :)

• Like 2