DCMoney

Razorcut

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Theyellowtrend" data-cid="388850" data-time="1426681843"><p>

My computer crashed can I reinstall razor cut on a new computer and cut with it</p></blockquote>

Hello! Im pretty new with this software and I'm having a very silly problem. I want to cut 100 names and I want to make them the same size all of them, 8 by 3... But I cant figure it out how to change all the names at the same time, If I select all of them and then change the size it makes all the names 8x3 I meant mini tinny names. I have to do it one by one.. I've tried all what I know but what I see is I don't know enough, could you help me please!! I'm desperate !!

I don't know your program but can't you select them all and adjust the size so they end up right? Like if they are currently 12" and you want them 8" then scale them by 33.333% and they should be there. If they are each a little different and you are trying to make them fit nicely into a specific little box then you will have to adjust each one individually because Joe is going to be different than Ferdinand. I have occasionally built names for jerseys that only had a certain amount of length available and had to squish longer names to make them fit without loosing height. It can make them look off if you go too far. 

Just replaced my Titan 2 with a Titan 3. Along with it came Razor cut. However all my designs are in .SCUT format because I was using sure cuts alot pro. Anyone know if there's an easy fix so I can use my SCUTs with the new software?

SCALP will export as SVG I think. You would have to go through and re-save each one unless you can figure out how to automate a batch.